Janice's My First Concert


Janice's My First concert is now showing in HK. 4 days hosting by Janice from Mar 29th to Apr 2nd. Today my BIG day gone to see her concert after we had some yummy Jap. Ramen.


I was really suprised while u passed Janice's tickets to my hands. THX U xoxo Thanks for buying the tickets *o*kisskiss*o* Janice u have a great voice, u sing beautiful but badly the concert wasn't given any "WOW" feeling for us. Sorry i really have to say that "Boring, bad costumes & unorganizing Rundown caused these seem not bring us any exciting moment from the concert".

** To view more photos, plz right click & open in a new window : http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/143421.9d83563dad7/editor


But anyways ... I'm sure today still ... it still my HAPPY Day that we could spend our Time together and i really hope u would also think in the same way as my thought ... Rn't u??
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi