07.29.10@My 1st meal of Today

Hong Kong . Cloudy . at home with Dad Dad

I'm back from Melbourne this morning
just took a nap for few hours
it's tea time also this is my 1st meal of the day!!

Italian Frangelico AUD27.99 with crew discount!



it's a very tasty liqueur contains one of my favorite of "Hazelnut"!!
Luv it~


Frangelico on the rock is the best!


A male friend from my Dad Dad made this chocolate cake

This cake came as quite a surprise to us.
WOW!!~ it's delicious...


Good Match!! Just love the taste of cake with Frangelico


it's my 1st meal of Today at 16:30 pm
hehe..


Chilled Frangelico luv luv..


Red Rock Deli's Cheddar & Red Onion's potato chips


German Walnusskerne from Frankfurt (walnut)

0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi