12.25.10@X'mas Party at Home

Thanks sister n auntie mushroom for making this wonderful dinner ^ ^

Santa Daddy, u're so handsome & cute!! Love u always~

My Family . Love u always~

My Uncle 6 Family . Uncle Mushroom

Lam Lam . Daddy . Mui Mui

Mui Mui . Mom . Auntie Mushroom

Auntie Mushroom . Sister's Husband Alex . Sister

Auntie 6 . Sister . Lok Lok

Meigi . Uncle Mushroom . Lok Lok

My X'mas Cake n Sister's X'mas Cake

My X'mas Gifts from my Family ^ ^ love u all!!

I had a great night that i've spent my time with my family
on the BIG X'mas Day of this year

Very Touching ^ ^



0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi