07.10.11@Hong Kong Jockey Club


The Last Day of Horse Racing in this season


Fun Day







E625 we are coming!!

  

this way


we're arrived





 our meal

  
please come in~
  




Nice Clothes


It's very hot today!!
  



everybody let's eat~


my wine




i love eating crab n shrimp


cheers


 of course i lost


(ing) my meal
  

my cup of coffee


give me luck


  

Hi Uncle 6


so many people at downstairs


My Family


My Handsome Dad n Pretty Mom


My Cousin(s)


Pretty Mom


add oil !! Sure Win !!


My Family


Mom's Souvenir I
  

Mom's Souvenir II

  
Gift from Hong Kong Jockey Club

Thank u !!


 The last, MJ at Auntie Mushroom's Home




0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi