12.25.11@X'mas BBQ Celebration


(*P.S. : All photos are copied from friends.

Since I was so busy during in party n didn't even take a photo from my camera.

Special thanks to my friends for sending all these party photos to me)



Food Preparation


Party is started


Hope u all enjoy the party ^ ^




Sorry,

i think that i've made "Sugar Cookies" for "Halloween"

wahaha....


Thanks for your coming

  

  








  














My X'mas Exchange Gift



to my dear






















Thanks all for your coming


  
"I wish u all have a Merry X'mas!!"







0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi