GBP 5 Evening Dress


What a busy night ZzZzz .. Zz.. It's early morning but just back from Jolin's concert. Now finding a nice dress to wear in Big W. & Sylvia's wedding tomorrow. Thinking about what hairstyle i set for myself to match my Deep-V (back side) evening dress haha... ^o^
As i remember i bought this dress in London at H&M for 5 pounds, oh! YES, u didn't hear it wrong, I paid only GBP 5 of the original price of 99 pounds for this dress WOW .. !! Cool a' haha... they put this dress on sale and it's the last one even though Size of this dress cannot be fitted my body properly but still looks good on me, right ??! :')
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    meigi~ where did you get the bra ah? i like the strap behind la :D


  2. haha... 咁都比你見到???? whahhaha
    Triumph 黛安芬 in Thailand!!
    yeah... i agreed with u..
    my bra is too cute!! whahha..


  3. Unknown Says:

    haha the first thing spotted into my eyes ;p
    is it removable??? ohhh i want one!!!!!


  4. but it was 4 years ago that i bought this bra..whahah... don't worry i'm sure that there are lots of pretty bra that u can buy at many shops nowadays~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi