When was My First Blog ??

... ... ZzzZz ...my dad just went out for work as i heard the sound "bing bang" from the door closing n' i looked at the time, holy crazy! .. it's 04:48 am but i'm still up yup yup i'm tired but not sleepy @_@ i'm sure that most of them ("chu'pun'kou'yau") are sleepn' (well! .. of course including my lazy cat - Ms Coco, she used to sleep up to 20 hours daily) but i just want to write somethn' before i go to sleep coz' i really miss blogging hehe... somehow in some way i couldn't remember how or when i start blogging or not even realize myself that actually love to write blog ... hmhm... but i guess it was the day when i start flying . .. ... ....
I'm supposed to get my haircut tmr (luckily i haven't confirmed my appointment yet) but i don't think i could make it also i need to meet my girl Marleana in Central, it's been soooo long haven't seen her since May. Yeah VV right .. I'm so anixously to meet her tomorrow.
Now in my head i only think of "a quater pd. of steak" yoyo yeah yum..yummy :p coz' i didn't have much food in tonight's supper everyone was OUT ... like my dad was gone for play his "Cha Cha" & Bechi got a dayoff cz' today is wed. & my sis was workn' late that all was made me to have no mood to eat... well i'm not here to complain but they just did so ... anyways i better off now, better to have my steak while into sleep, ain't i right hahahaha... ... (oh shit! my cat just awake, she gave me a head nod n' rarely moved her muscles, oh no nooo hey hey! "i ain't gonna play w u now i'm tired plz.. get off from me")
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi