Hey! Let's be a Model on Full Moon Day




The first function during my leave which is this .. mid-autumn Party at Puzzle. I brought w my cousin that night, see the guy in white shirt, that's my cousin Tin.

We posed as a professional model. U see!! Look at all of the silly poses that we posed, oh my god! haha.. of course u can tell from the photos n found that we are "NOT" very good on doing the pose (Look Look Look!!!!! Pls see the 1st photo on left hand corner, see how hard Boris & Eric were trying to do their poses,, Boris was giving a "ugly lip" n isn't Eric's pose look like someone was going to "chop his head off" wahaha... oh gosh kill me...) but we still very enjoy and happy to pretend a model on that night wahahaha...... Thx all (we have Sis, Leyan, Suki, Kylie, Suzan, Boris & Eric! u guys worked very hard & u all look pretty sexy & awsome, yeah VV U did it !! ^o^

0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi