Holiday's start'n from Today "hohoho ...






Look at my calendar ... such a busy girl even though i'm havin' my annual leave now but i'm still so madly busy in these coming 2 weeks, hangn' out w friend in Puzzle on the chinese mid-autumn day n' the most excitin' thing is my dream place "Koh Samui" ho ho ho ~~ ^o^ i'm coming yeah to see ya i'll be going with my sis n' 2 of her sleepy friends Andy & Eric hopefully they won't fall into sleep after dinner ahhahah.... In my own experience that i've found these 2 guys get used to sleep after eating or they had a few glasses drinkn' (note Only "few" glasses) wahahaha.... i hope i could have lots of fun w them during our trip and u know computer is always be my best friend, i'm sure i'll keep it updated on my bloggn' so hey guys .. check it out later ~
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi