06.09.07@Flying to Manila

Just received a msg from my colleague
she saw my name on her flight list
"VV yeah VV" we'll be flying together to Manila tonight
& coming back tmr at 10 am then have 1 dayoff on Monday
Cool ~!! i like this flight . MNL Split .
I have to say "Thx" to the girl who reported sick of this flight
& i'm going to have my dinner now so see ya guys tomorrow

*BY THE WAY, Happy B-Day to Ken & Leyan
Bunch of my friends they are celebrating their BIG DAYs tonight
i really hope i could join but i wouldn't . so JEALOUS >_<
so let's hook up on some day after i done my standby
well check it up later ~~ we'll see ^o^
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi