06.09.2007@The 3rd Day of STANDBYYY


WHAT R WE WAITING FORrRrRrRrR - ) -- ) --- )
where am i flyn' to??? really have no idea..
i knew i have to leave tonight..but no clue to WHERERERE?!!
had done packing my stuffs "2 days before"
but not yet make-up & do my hair, will do it a bit later on
it's hard to kill time during standby period :'( make me frustrated that cannot be patient with doing anythn' except sitt'n in here & keep blogging all day long that's bcoz i'm juz waiting for one call.

why u look so sleepy Kaka R u upset abt me that i'm flyn' tonight
come'on get up to play with me i'll gonna miss u 2
i should be the one to be worried nottt U... >_< ..
plzzz get up don't lay down & lets have some fun
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi