休閒第九天 . 雨天 - "帶子蛋撻" . 你食過未??


Last night i dreamed of Lai . Rannie . Kenix
we saw some complimentary foods passing out by some guys from the restaurant while all of us standing in line waiting for somethn'
everybody left me alone from line to get their foods
but the"strong smell" from those foods were made me "very" hungry so badly
& then i saw one guy putting down a big plate of "SCALLOP EGG TART"
of course at this time i left my line & rushed to get some for myself to fill my stomach
after i had some tarts i was looking for some paper plates that i thought i could get some for my pals to try
but unfortuantly there has none on table haha.. sorry guys ^o^
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


** Never say "No" until u've tried your best. Everyone can do things well unless for those people who not doing with their hearts. Keep it up & start from "Today"! **

by miss meigi